Azure Architecture Explained
- Paperback: 446 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 22, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837634815
- ISBN-13: 978-1837634811
Azure Architecture Explained: Enhance your career as an Azure architect with cutting-edge tools, expert guidance, and resources from industry leaders
Azure is a sophisticated technology that requires a detailed understanding to reap its full potential and employ its advanced features. This book provides you with a clear path to designing optimal cloud-based solutions in Azure, by delving into the platform’s intricacies.
You’ll begin by understanding the effective and efficient security management and operation techniques in Azure to implement the appropriate configurations in Microsoft Entra ID. Next, you’ll explore how to modernize your applications for the cloud, examining the different computation and storage options, as well as using Azure data solutions to help migrate and monitor workloads. You’ll also find out how to build your solutions, including containers, networking components, security principles, governance, and advanced observability. With practical examples and step-by-step instructions, you’ll be empowered to work on infrastructure-as-code to effectively deploy and manage resources in your environment.
- Implement and monitor cloud ecosystem including, computing, storage, networking, and security
- Recommend optimal services for performance and scale
- Provide, monitor, and adjust capacity for optimal results
- Craft custom Azure solution architectures
- Design computation, networking, storage, and security aspects in Azure
- Implement and maintain Azure resources effectively
By the end of this Azure Architecture Explained book, you’ll be well-equipped to navigate the world of cloud computing confidently.