AWS for Solutions Architects, Second Edition
- Paperback: 692 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (April 28, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180323895X
- ISBN-13: 978-1803238951
AWS for Solutions Architects, 2nd Edition: Become a master Solutions Architect with this comprehensive guide, featuring cloud design patterns and real-world solutions for building scalable, secure, and highly available systems
Are you excited to harness the power of AWS and unlock endless possibilities for your business? Look no further than the AWS for Solutions Architects, Second Edition! Packed with all-new content, this book is a must-have guide for anyone looking to build scalable cloud solutions and drive digital transformation using AWS.
- Optimize your Cloud Workload using the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Learn methods to migrate your workload using the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework
- Apply cloud automation at various layers of application workload to increase efficiency
- Build a landing zone in AWS and hybrid cloud setups with deep networking techniques
- Select reference architectures for business scenarios, like data lakes, containers, and serverless apps
- Apply emerging technologies in your architecture, including AI/ML, IoT and blockchain
This updated edition offers in-depth guidance for building cloud solutions using AWS. It provides detailed information on AWS well-architected design pillars and cloud-native design patterns. You’ll learn about networking in AWS, big data and streaming data processing, CloudOps, and emerging technologies such as machine learning, IoT, and blockchain. Additionally, the book includes new sections on storage in AWS, containers with ECS and EKS, and data lake patterns, providing you with valuable insights into designing industry-standard AWS architectures that meet your organization’s technological and business requirements. Whether you’re an experienced solutions architect or just getting started with AWS, this AWS for Solutions Architects, 2nd Edition book has everything you need to confidently build cloud-native workloads and enterprise solutions.
please updated google drive link or working free url sur
pls get turbo premium account, without selling premium accounts we cannot afford our high expenses.