Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Paperback: 330 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 12, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789801656
- ISBN-13: 978-1789801651
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Fundamentals: Create AI applications in Python and lay the foundations for your career in data science
Machine learning and neural networks are pillars on which you can build intelligent applications. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Fundamentals begins by introducing you to Python and discussing AI search algorithms. You will cover in-depth mathematical topics, such as regression and classification, illustrated by Python examples.
As you make your way through the book, you will progress to advanced AI techniques and concepts, and work on real-life datasets to form decision trees and clusters. You will be introduced to neural networks, a powerful tool based on Moore’s law.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the importance, principles, and fields of AI
- Implement basic artificial intelligence concepts with Python
- Apply regression and classification concepts to real-world problems
- Perform predictive analysis using decision trees and random forests
- Carry out clustering using the k-means and mean shift algorithms
- Understand the fundamentals of deep learning via practical examples
By the end of this book, you will be confident when it comes to building your own AI applications with your newly acquired skills!