- Paperback: 342 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 10, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148429713X
- ISBN-13: 978-1484297131
Arduino Interrupts: Harness the Power of Interrupts in Your Arduino and ATmega328 Code (Maker Innovations Series)
Improve your projects by leveraging the power of interrupts. This comprehensive guide makes it easy to understand and use interrupts with the ATmega328P microcontroller found on Arduino boards.
With over 20 interrupts available, this book covers almost all of them and provides background information on how they work. You’ll work through the steps and code examples required to configure each of the covered interrupts. You’ll also learn how to use them with Arduino, AVR C++ and with other development systems, like PlatformIO.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand interrupts and how they work
- Make interrupts easier to use in code
- Use interrupts in their Arduino sketches or AVR C++ applications
- See how to use interrupts in the Arduino Language and in AVR C++
- Avoid common pitfalls when working with interrupts
Interrupts can be intimidating, but by the end of this Arduino Interrupts book, you will have the knowledge and skills to take full advantage of them and improve the performance and efficiency of your Arduino projects.