- Paperback: 350 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 13, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838559353
- ISBN-13: 978-1838559359
Angular Projects: Understand Angular web development by building real-world captivating applications exploring various web technologies and best practices
Angular is one of the best frameworks, not only for building web applications, but also for building applications on other platforms such as desktop and mobile. It is packed with amazing web tools that allow developers to become more productive and make the development experience a happier one
This book will be your practical guide when it comes to building optimized web apps using Angular. The book explores a number of popular features, including the experimental Ivy rendered, lazy loading, and differential loading, among others, in the projects. It starts with the basics of Angular and its tools, which will help you to develop and debug Angular applications. You will learn how to create an SPA using Angular Router, and optimize it by code splitting and Preloading Routes. We will then build a form-heavy application and make forms reactive by using Reactive Forms. After that, we will learn how to build a Progressive Web App, and a server-side rendering app, as well as a MonoRepo app. Furthermore, we will also dive into building mobile apps using Ionic and NativeScript. Finally, we end the book by creating a component library for our application using Angular CDK and then testing it.
- Set up Angular applications using Angular CLI and Angular Console
- Understand lazy loading using dynamic imports for routing
- Perform server-side rendering by building an SEO application
- Build a Multi-Language NativeScript Application with Angular
- Explore the components library for frontend web using Angular CDK
- Scale your Angular applications using Nx, NgRx, and Redux
By the end of this Angular Projects book, you will know everything you need in order to get started with Angular and build a variety of applications.