Angular for Material Design
- Paperback: 364 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (December 28, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484254333
- ISBN-13: 978-1484254332
Build Angular applications faster and better with TypeScript and Material Design. You will learn how to build a web interface and use Google’s open source Angular Material library of ready-made and easy-to-use components.
What You Will Learn
- Build an application using Angular, TypeScript, and Angular Material
- Understand Angular concepts such as components, directives, services, and more
- Use TypeScript features, including data types, classes, interfaces, generic templates, etc.
- Build a single page application (SPA) with routing features and integrate it with server-side remote services