Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms
- Paperback: 194 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 29, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9355517939
- ISBN-13: 978-9355517937
Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms: Solve complex problems by performing analysis of algorithms or selecting suitable techniques for optimal performance
Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms is an important subject area in Computer Science that covers more complex and advanced topics related to data structures and algorithms.
This book will teach you how to analyze algorithms to handle the difficulties of sophisticated programming. It will then help you understand how advanced data structures are used to store and manage data efficiently. Moving on, it will help you explore and work with Divide and Conquer techniques, Dynamic programming, and Greedy algorithms. Lastly, the book will focus on various String Matching Algorithms such as naïve string matching algorithms, Knuth-Morris-Pratt(KMP) Algorithm, and Rabin-Karp Algorithm.
- Understand how to examine an algorithm’s time and space complexity
- Explore complex data structures like AVL tree, Huffman coding, and many more
- Learn how to solve larger problems using Divide and Conquer techniques
- Identify the most optimal solution using Greedy and Dynamic Programming
- Learn how to deal with real-world problems using various approaches of the String Matching algorithms
By the end of the Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms book, you will be able to analyze various algorithms with time and space complexity to choose the best suitable algorithms for a given problem.