Adobe Acrobat Ninja
- Paperback: 348 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 10, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803248173
- ISBN-13: 978-1803248172
Adobe Acrobat Ninja: Discover Adobe Acrobat’s most important features and advanced functions that will help you to find easier ways to work
Adobe Acrobat can help you solve a wide variety of problems that crop up when you work with PDF documents on a daily basis. The most common file type for business and communication, this compact portable document format is widely used to collect as well as present information, as well as being equipped with many lesser-known features that can keep your content secure while making it easy to share. From archive features that will keep your documents available for years to come to features related to accessibility, organizing, annotating, editing, and whatever else you use PDFs for, Acrobat has the answer if you know where to look.
Designed for professionals who likely already use Adobe Acrobat Pro, this guide introduces many ideas, features, and online services, sorted and organized for you to easily find the topics relevant to your work and requirements.
You can jump to any chapter without sifting through prior pages to explore the tools and functions explained through step-by-step instructions and examples. The information in some chapters may build on existing knowledge, but you are not expected to have an advanced level of prior experience.
- Use Adobe Acrobat Pro efficiently through shortcuts and preferences
- Expand your knowledge of the functions that you already use
- Understand the connection between PDFs, Acrobat, and other applications
- Find out about unique settings in Adobe InDesign to create high-quality fully featured PDFs
- Address legal concerns for information published in a digital format
- Confidently move away from the use of ink and paper and help preserve physical resources
By the end of this Adobe Acrobat Ninja book, you’ll have gained a solid understanding of the many capabilities of PDFs and how Acrobat makes it possible to work in a way that you will never miss good old ink and paper.