Achieving Digital Transformation Using Hybrid Cloud
- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 14, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 183763369X
- ISBN-13: 978-1837633692
Achieving Digital Transformation Using Hybrid Cloud: Accelerate your career growth by building dynamic applications that function across all environments and cloud types
Hybrid cloud technology can be leveraged by organizations aiming to build next-gen applications while safeguarding prior technological investments. This Hybrid Cloud Architecture Patterns book will help you explore different hybrid cloud architectural patterns, whether designing new projects or migrating legacy applications to the cloud.
You’ll learn about the key building blocks of hybrid cloud enabling you to deploy, manage, and secure applications and data while porting the workloads between environments without rebuilding. Further, you’ll explore Kubernetes, GitOps, and Layer 3/7 services to reduce operational complexity. You’ll also learn about nuances of security and compliance in hybrid cloud followed by the economics of hybrid cloud. You’ll gain a deep understanding of the concepts with use cases from telecom 5G and industrial manufacturing, giving you a glimpse into real industry problems resolved by hybrid cloud, and unlocking millions of dollars of opportunities for enterprises.
- Design and build a foundation for hybrid cloud platform
- Leverage Kubernetes, containers, and GitOps for hybrid cloud
- Use architectural pattern blueprints to deliver applications on hybrid cloud
- Enable communication between applications hosted on different clouds
- Rollout zero-touch provisioning and monitoring in a hybrid architecture
- Enhance stability and scale up or down without rebuilding apps
- Understand principles of hybrid cloud security for application stack
- Design cost-optimized systems based on the economics of hybrid cloud
By the end of this Achieving Digital Transformation Using Hybrid Cloud book, you’ll be well-equipped to design and develop efficient hybrid cloud strategies, lead conversations with senior IT and business executives, and succeed in hybrid cloud implementation or transformation opportunities.