A Practical Guide to SAP Integration Suite
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 15, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484293363
- ISBN-13: 978-1484293362
A Practical Guide to SAP Integration Suite: SAP’s Cloud Middleware and Integration Solution
This book covers the basics of SAP’s Integration Suite, including a broad overview of its capabilities, installation, and real-life examples to illustrate how it can be used to integrate, develop, administer, and monitor applications in the cloud.
As you progress through the book, you will see how SAP Integration Suite works as an open, enterprise-grade platform that is a fully vendor-managed, multi-cloud offering that will help you expedite your SAP and third-party integration scenarios. The entire value chain is explored in detail, including usage of APIs and runtime control.
Author Jaspreet Bagga demonstrates how SAP’s prebuilt integration packages facilitate quicker, more comprehensive integrations, and how they support a variety of integration patterns. You’ll learn how to leverage the platform to enable seamless cloud and on-premises applications connectivity, develop custom scenarios, mix master data, blend business-to-business (B2B) and electronic data interchange (EDI) processes, including trading partner management. Also covered are business-to-government (B2G) scenarios, orchestrating data and pipelines, and mixing event-driven integration.
- Understand SAP Integration Suite and its core capabilities
- Know how integration technologies, such as architecture and supplementary intelligent technologies, work within the SAP Integration Suite
- Discover services for pre-packaged accelerators: SAP API Management, the Integration Advisor, and the SAP API Business Hub
- Utilize integration features to link your on-premises or cloud-based systems
- Understand the capabilities of the newly released Migration Assessment
Upon completing this A Practical Guide to SAP Integration Suite book, you will have a thorough understanding of why SAP Integration Suite is the middleware of SAP’s integration strategy, and be able to effectively use it in your own integration scenarios.