December 11th, 2011 |
4,437 views |
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1st edition (June 28, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118016750
- ISBN-13: 978-1118016756
Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 Essentials
The new Essentials books from Sybex are beautiful, task-based, full-color Autodesk Official Training Guides that help you get up to speed on Autodesk topics quickly and easily. Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 Essentials thoroughly covers the fundamentals of this popular 3D animation effects, and visualization software, teaching you what you need to become quickly productive.
- Covers Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 fundamentals, so you become quickly productive with the software
- Uses straightforward explanations and real-world, hands-on exercises and tutorials to teach the software’s core features and functions
- Helps you develop the skills you’ll need throughout an animation production pipeline, whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced user brushing up on the basics
- Uses a task-based approach and covers topics such as polygon modeling, materials and mapping, lighting, using mental ray, HDRI images, and more
- This book is an Autodesk Official Training Guide
Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 Essentials: Get a jump-start on Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 essentials-with the Essentials!
If you want to get quickly up to speed on 3ds Max, Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 Essentials is the place to start.
6,260 views |
- Paperback: 1312 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1st edition (August 9, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118022203
- ISBN-13: 978-1118022207
3ds Max 2012 Bible
3ds Max 2012 Bible is one of the most popular 3ds Max how-tos on the market. If you’re a beginner just itching to create something right away, the Quick Start project in Part 1 is for you. If you’re an experienced user checking out 3ds Max 2012’s latest and greatest features, you’ll love the fact that the 3ds Max 2012 Bible continues to be the most comprehensive reference on this highly complex application. Find out what’s new, what’s tried and true, and how creative you can get using the tips, tricks, and techniques in this must-have guide. Don’t miss the 16-page color insert with examples from cutting-edge 3D artists, as well as the DVD packed with all kinds of extras.
- Loaded with expert advice, timesaving tips, and more than 150 step-by-step tutorials
- Highlights the work of some of today’s most cutting-edge 3D artists in a 16-page color insert
- Includes a companion DVD with all examples from the book, including unique models and texture that you can customize
- DVD also features 500 pages of extra content from previous editions of the 3ds Max 2012 Bible, including a set of Quick Start tutorials
3ds Max 2012 Bible: Updated version of the bestselling 3ds Max book on the market
If you want to gain 3ds Max 2012 skills, whether you’re just beginning or not, this is the book you need to succeed.