- Paperback: 516 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (August 26, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849514429
- ISBN-13: 978-1849514422
Build robust, content-centric web applications with Plone 4
- The very first book on the newly released Plone version 4.
- Learn how – and when – the professionals use Plone
- Master the latest Plone technologies
- Put theory into practice with a realistic case study built from chapter to chapter.
- Written by Martin Aspeli, one of the Plone project’s most prolific core developers and responsible for several R&D efforts relating to Plone 4.0; and with a Foreword by Eric Steele, the Plone Release Manager.
Plone is a web content management system that features among the top 2% of open source projects and is used by more than 300 solution providers in 57 countries. Its powerful workflow system, outstanding security track record, friendly user interface, elegant development model and vibrant community makes Plone a popular choice for building content-centric applications. By customising and extending the base platform, integrators can build unique solutions tailored to specific projects quickly and easily.
If you want to create your own web applications and advanced websites using Plone 4, Professional Plone 4 Development is the book you need.