- Paperback: 624 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1st edition (April 26, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470643986
- ISBN-13: 978-0470643983
Delivers the information that SharePoint 2010 administrators in the field need most
This book shows you how to design, deploy, and implement a SharePoint 2010 environment, providing practical skills and real-world techniques and scenarios you’ll be able to apply on the job. You’ll not only thoroughly learn SharePoint 2010, but you’ll also get up to speed on business continuity and solutions. In addition, those preparing for the MCITP: SharePoint 2010 Administration certification exam 70-668 will find thorough coverage of all exam objectives.
- Shows you how to design, deploy, administer, and maintain a SharePoint Server 2010 infrastructure
- Guides readers through preparation for Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administrator (Exam 70-668)
- Includes techniques and instructional videos from industry expert and lead author, Tom Carpenter, a well-known author and instructor.
- Companion CD includes over an hour of video instruction on some of the more difficult topics, as well as practice exams, flashcards, and more
If you’re preparing for MCITP exam 70-668, as well as a career as a SharePoint 2010 administrator, this is a book you’ll want.