- Paperback: 356 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (August 11, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849680388
- ISBN-13: 978-1849680387
Build, Administer, and Manage Oracle Stellent UCM Solutions
- Build a complete Oracle UCM system from scratch and quickly learn to configure, administer, and operate it efficiently
- Match and exceed savings and efficiency expectations, and avoid devastating data losses with important tips and tricks
- Migrate content like a pro-bring mountains of new content in faster than you ever dreamed possible
- Customize Oracle UCM by going “under the hood” of Content Server and master all the tools and techniques available for altering its interface and behavior to suit your requirements
- Smoothly integrate the UCM into your overall organization’s infrastructure and avoid dreaded manual data re-entry and multiple “source of truth” repositories that spell disaster for Content Management systems
- Written in clear, plain English, this book is packed with working examples and important tips
Oracle UCM is a world-leading Enterprise Content Management platform. From Document Management, Web, Records, and more-Oracle has got all your business needs covered. Oracle UCM enables your organization to efficiently manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents.
Written by Oracle ACE Dmitri Khanine, this book is a complete practical guide to building an ECM system and successfully configuring, administering, and operating it. It also shows you how to efficiently manage your organization’s content and customize the UCM to fit your needs.